Well, to put it simple - I thought I would be faster…
Right now the Parser is working quite well for Bawag (Austria) but I have not tried any other export file. In parallel the UI is being built. Right now all it can do is create and edit accounts with a minimal validation for different bank accounts.
To get a working release the following three components have to work:
- API this is built with Symfony2 and FosRestBundle
- Parser Support for one institution is fine, but not enough. For mor information on the Parser watch: https://github.com/kontogrid/Parser I’ll try to push more regularly
- Web App I fell in love with AngularJS 2 months ago, it’s awesome and the foundation of the app. All the communication is done through the API
Target for the first beta is around June
this is our first post - let me describe what we aim for:
- Parsing of Exports of any online banking system (and normalizing them!!!)
- IBAN based system - this is to aggregate all the different senders that might show up
- export to CSV and QIF
- simple web app to show financial status
- small mobile clients to push new data
The Idea is quite old for me - and I could not find any solution out there that does this.